Week 7: Engaging Your Facebook Customers


Here is a list of the business I chose to "like" from my business page.


1.) Arrangements Floral & Party Designs
This seemed like an obvious choice given that my business is geared toward floral arrangements. This could be a business I do work with or a business competitor that I can monitor or draw inspiration or ideas from.

2.) Pacific Event Productions
I chose this business because as a floral design company, I think working closely with party or event production companies could be beneficial in promoting my business.

3.) Details Darling
This is a wedding planning company that seems to be pretty popular on Facebook. I chose to like them because it could be a potential business partnership or somewhere I could draw ideas from.

4.) Floral Design Magazine
This magazine features various floral arrangement designs.

5.) Evergreen Nursery
Since most of my customers are likely to be women, I thought following a flower nursery would be a good idea.

6.) Flower Magazine
This seems to be the most popular flower, gardening and home magazine out there for floral ideas. This offers all the trendy, popular and newest information when it comes to floral design.

7.) Home, Garden & DIY
Floral arrangements can be created by a business or by yourself at home. I thought this would be a good page to follow to keep track of what customers find interesting as it pertains to design in the home.

I can easily see how this feature on Facebook can help grow one's business. It's easy to keep track of what your customers are engaging with, what they like from potential competitors and what they truly like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2A: Overview of Social Media

Week 3A: Communication Between Business & Customer

Week1A: My Template Choice